Now Offering - Music Together® ONLINE & more!
Coming soon - OUTDOOR CLASSES! (as soon as Austin is in Stage 3 or lower!)
Fall Semester - 12 Weeks - Sept 1st to November 23rd - Music Together Online
CHOOSE YOUR PRICE! CHOOSE YOUR ADVENTURE!
As each new challenge around Covid-19 and distance learning arises we will need to re-assess our fees and make adjustments as needed.
We reserve the right to change/update our fee structures and/or change service options at anytime. Pricing of goods and services may need to be adjusted as we focus on the highest quality music education and the most supportive and flexible experience for our families. If you have a Covid-19 related hardship or you are an essential or front line worker, please email and let us know - we would love to support you with a discount code.
- Sundays 9:00, 10:30 with Sara or 4:30 pm
- Mondays class videos are provided in our Parent Portal, Email, Facebook & YouTube
- Tuesdays 9:30
- Wednesdays 10:00, 11:00, 1:30pm
- Thursdays 9:00, 10:00, 11:30
- Fridays 10:30, 11:30
Babies Only class (birth to 6 months only)
Tuesdays at 12:15pm, Thursdays at 12:30pm
Song Inspired Art Class (18 months to 5 years)
Wednesdays at 4:30pm, Fridays at 12:30
Rhythm Kids Level 1 (ages 4-5), Level 2 (ages 5-7)
Sundays 10:30 & 11:30, Tuesdays at 3:30pm, 4:30pm
Homeschool/Distance Learning Pod (PreK-1st grade)
Learning plans distributed on Mondays, Zoom meeting closing circle held on Fridays at 4:3pm
The Best Interactive Music Class Around!
- Choose your pricing based on how many classes a week you'd like to attend
- More options. Choose your own adventure mix and match class types (additional material fee may apply)
- Opportunity for deeper learning. With song themed coloring pages, crafts and activity ideas, Music Learning Supports All Learning®®.
- Digital song download and colorful children’s songbook (commemorative print edition and CD will be mailed)
- Full sheet music available online for all the songs in the Maracas collection (with easy to learn guitar and ukulele chord guides for parents and older sibs learning those instruments)
- Extras! Facebook livestreams at lullaby time, Zoom dance parties “The Weekly Whine Down”, personalized musical birthday messages on your child’s birthday, and guest teachers and musicians from around the world joining us in our Zoom classes!
- Hello Everybody app for music on the go (with activities & videos)
- Your own account on the Family Music Zone from Music Together Worldwide (song specific activities, videos and music education support for homeschooling)
- Ability to invite Grandparents and family members to join your child in music class for a visit even if they live across the city, the country or across the world! They love logging into zoom and singing along!
- A sweet and supportive community of music makers!
Optional Add-ons (fee-based add-ons)
- Outdoor Class (coming soon) - $15 per class/per family
- Sidewalk Jam/Birthday Concert - $50
With our tools and your enthusiasm we can make a huge musical impact on your child and on your whole family’s sense of musicality. Children absorb and reflect what we model at home so, just the simple act of making music in a fun and playful way is what opens the door for children to trundle happily down their musical path. You don't have to have any musical experience - you don't need to have perfect pitch or terrific sense of rhythm. Our trained and experienced teachers help keep activities fresh and fun, with just the right amount of challenge to encourage tonal and rhythmic growth for everyone!
Enrollment instructions: Create your tuneBugz! account below, select the price based on how many classes per week you'd like to attend (mix and match for same or different child in family is OK!) List all children in the family, but select one price set. After payment is received, you will be asked make class selections.